show less
show more
@sandeepkumar
Active 5 hours, 19 minutes ago
Dear emgs team,
My name is Sandeep kumar and my passport number is : HY4229061
Please kindly expedite my application and process it today for your EMGS part if possible. I urgently need my eVAL before 7 October so I can apply for my SEV and book my flight for the 14 October orientation.
I would really appreciate it if you could also highlight […] View
-
Sandeep Kumar posted an update 18 hours, 46 minutes ago
Dear emgs team,
My name is Sandeep kumar and my passport number is : HY4229061
Please kindly expedite my application and process it today for your EMGS part if possible. I urgently need my eVAL before 7 October so I can apply for my SEV and book my flight for the 14 October orientation.I would really appreciate it if you could also highlight…[Read more]
-
Sandeep Kumar posted a new activity comment 18 hours, 53 minutes ago



Hi Sandeep Kumar,
Currently, we are in the midst of processing the application. As such, kindly allow us some time to review and update the application. Rest assured, we will provide you and the institution with an update if there are further updates on your application.
Have a nice day.