@muhammadmoosaimran
Active 2 hours, 10 minutes ago-
Muhammad Moosa Imran posted an update 3 hours, 14 minutes ago
Hi EMGS Team,
My passport number is AH2741163.
I need clarification on two matters:
1. I’m travelling to Malaysia on an SEV with an approved eVAL for my studies. I have a one-way ticket and will be staying long-term. What departure date should I enter on the Malaysia Digital Arrival Card (MDAC)?
2. I have already submitted my arrival details…[Read more]
-
Muhammad Moosa Imran posted an update 2 weeks ago
-
Muhammad Moosa Imran posted an update 3 weeks, 2 days ago
-
Hi Muhammad,
Please be informed that we submit your application to the Immigration Department on September 15, 2026. Kindly note that the approval process will take approximately 7-10 working days from the day we submit your application to the Immigration Department. Therefore, kindly allow the Immigration Department some time to process your…[Read more]
-


