EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Muhammad Moosa Imran

Muhammad Moosa Imran

show less show more
Profile picture of Muhammad Moosa Imran

@muhammadmoosaimran

Active 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
Hi EMGS Team, My passport number is AH2741163. I need clarification on two matters: 1. I’m travelling to Malaysia on an SEV with an approved eVAL for my studies. I have a one-way ticket and will be staying long-term. What departure date should I enter on the Malaysia Digital Arrival Card (MDAC)? 2. I have already submitted my arrival details […] View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Muhammad Moosa Imran

    Muhammad Moosa Imran posted an update 3 hours, 13 minutes ago

    Hi EMGS Team,

    My passport number is AH2741163.

    I need clarification on two matters:

    1. I’m travelling to Malaysia on an SEV with an approved eVAL for my studies. I have a one-way ticket and will be staying long-term. What departure date should I enter on the Malaysia Digital Arrival Card (MDAC)?

    2. I have already submitted my arrival details…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of Muhammad Moosa Imran

    Muhammad Moosa Imran posted a new activity comment 1 week, 5 days ago

    Hi, I checked the EMGS app and my travel details are still showing “Pending Verification.” Is this normal, or is there anything I need to do from my side?

    View Conversation
  • Profile picture of Muhammad Moosa Imran

    Muhammad Moosa Imran posted an update 2 weeks ago

    Hi, I have already submitted my Single Entry Visa and travel/flight details through the EMGS app, but the status is still showing “Pending Verification.” Could you please let me know how long the verification usually takes?

    Passport No.: AH2741163

    Thank you.

    • Profile picture of EMGS Officer
      EMGS Officer replied 1 week, 6 days ago

      Hi Muhammad Moosa Imran,

      Please be informed that your pre-entry checklist has been verified.

      Have a nice day.

      • Profile picture of Muhammad Moosa Imran
        Muhammad Moosa Imran replied 1 week, 5 days ago

        Hi, I checked the EMGS app and my travel details are still showing “Pending Verification.” Is this normal, or is there anything I need to do from my side?

  • Profile picture of Muhammad Moosa Imran

    Muhammad Moosa Imran posted an update 3 weeks, 2 days ago

    Hi, could you please expedite my application? My EMGS status has been at 35% and is not progressing further.

    Passport No: AH2741163

    I would really appreciate your support in speeding up the process. Thank you.

    • Profile picture of EMGS Officer
      EMGS Officer replied 2 weeks, 6 days ago

      Hi Muhammad,

      Please be informed that we submit your application to the Immigration Department on September 15, 2026. Kindly note that the approval process will take approximately 7-10 working days from the day we submit your application to the Immigration Department. Therefore, kindly allow the Immigration Department some time to process your…[Read more]

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account