EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Bei Bei Liu

Bei Bei Liu

show less show more
Profile picture of Bei Bei Liu

@beibeiliu

Active 23 hours, 12 minutes ago
Dear EMGS Team, I am writing to urgently request an update regarding my EMGS application. My application status has remained at “Document checking in progress” (20%) since 21 September 2026, and there has been no further progress for more than one week. I understand that the document verification process may take some time. However, as the […] View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Bei Bei Liu

    Bei Bei Liu posted an update 23 hours, 12 minutes ago

    Dear EMGS Team,

    I am writing to urgently request an update regarding my EMGS application.

    My application status has remained at “Document checking in progress” (20%) since 21 September 2026, and there has been no further progress for more than one week.

    I understand that the document verification process may take some time. However, as the…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of Bei Bei Liu

    Bei Bei Liu posted an update 23 hours, 13 minutes ago

    @emgsconnected

    Dear EMGS Team,

    I am writing to urgently request an update regarding my EMGS application.

    My application status has remained at “Document checking in progress” (20%) since 21 September 2026, and there has been no further progress for more than one week.

    I understand that the document verification process may take some time. How…[Read more]

  • Profile picture of Bei Bei Liu

    Bei Bei Liu posted an update 23 hours, 26 minutes ago

    Subject: Urgent Request for Update on EMGS Application – Pending for Over One Week

    Dear EMGS Team,

    I am writing to urgently request an update regarding my EMGS application.

    My application status has remained at “Document checking in progress” (20%) since 21 September 2026, and there has been no further progress for more than one week.

    I under…[Read more]

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account