@alyakhoirunisa
Active 18 hours, 19 minutes ago-
alya khoirunisa posted an update 19 hours, 59 minutes ago
Dear EMGS and IIUM Visa Unit,
Assalamu’alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.
My name is Alya Khoirunisa, Passport No. X8148749. I am writing to respectfully request your kind assistance in expediting the processing of my eVAL application.
My classes at IIUM have already commenced on 28 September 2026, and I am becoming increasingly concerned…[Read more]
-
alya khoirunisa posted an update 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Dear EMGS Team,
My application is still pending, and I was informed that my application has already been submitted to Immigration for further processing. My university registration is scheduled to begin on 10 September 2026, and my classes will officially start on 28 September 2026.
I respectfully request EMGS and the relevant authorities to…[Read more]



Walaikum a Salam whats your current status is it on 35% ?
Hi Alya Khoirunisa,
We understand your concern.
Please be informed that your application is pending for additional documents from the Institution which required to process your application and a notification has been sent to your institution regarding this. Therefore, kindly refer to the Institution for further clarification on this matter.…[Read more]