EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members a a

a a

show less show more
Profile picture of a a

@aa4

Active 13 hours, 47 minutes ago
Dear i-PUTRA / Visa & Pass Section, I am SOUD A S A ALOBAID, a new UPM student. Passport: P06941868 Application No.: E701271649 EMGS Status: 80% (Pending Passport Submission) – eVAL approved. I will arrive in Malaysia on 15 October 2026. The EMGS Hub app is not working properly (shows “NULL”, wrong gender as Female instead of Male, and Post- […] View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of a a

    a a posted an update 13 hours, 45 minutes ago

    Dear i-PUTRA / Visa & Pass Section,
    I am SOUD A S A ALOBAID, a new UPM student.

    Passport: P06941868
    Application No.: E#########
    EMGS Status: 80% (Pending Passport Submission) – eVAL approved.

    I will arrive in Malaysia on 15 October 2026.
    The EMGS Hub app is not working properly (shows “NULL”, wrong gender as Female instead of Male, and Post-…
    [Read more]

    • Profile picture of EMGS Officer
      EMGS Officer replied 13 hours, 18 minutes ago

      Hi,

      We have rectified the issue. You may log in to the EMGS hub and download the EVAL.

      Have a nice day.

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account