EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members SU WENLONG PCS213078

SU WENLONG PCS213078

show less show more
Profile picture of SU WENLONG PCS213078

@suwenlongpcs213078

Active 10 hours, 17 minutes ago
Dear officer, My application NO. is 700560829,passport NO. EP7265886, renew my visa at 90%,submit my passport for almost a week,next week I need to back to my country for emergency situation,May I ask for a little fast processing of it,I will be so appeciated for you help and reply! Thank you so much! View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of SU WENLONG PCS213078

    SU WENLONG PCS213078 posted an update 16 hours, 41 minutes ago

    Dear officer,
    My application NO. is #########,passport NO. EP7265886, renew my visa at 90%,submit my passport for almost a week,next week I need to back to my country for emergency situation,May I ask for a little fast processing of it,I will be so appeciated for you help and reply! Thank you so much!

    • Profile picture of EMGS Officer
      EMGS Officer replied 13 hours, 28 minutes ago

      Hi Su Wenlong,

      Kindly be informed that your institution opted to obtain the Student Pass directly at the state Immigration Department. As such, your passport was not submitted to EMGS. We advise that you liaise with your institution directly for further assistance on the status of your passport.

      Have a nice day.

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account