EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Sumaiya sajib

Sumaiya sajib

show less show more
Profile picture of Sumaiya sajib

@sumaiya_2

Active 3 years, 11 months ago
Alhamdulillah got my VAL today. Thank you emgs. 😊 View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Sumaiya sajib

    Sumaiya sajib posted a new activity comment 7 years ago

    Faculty of modern language communication.
    In my case they took bit time for the additional documents. Like mor then 3 months.

    View Conversation
  • Profile picture of Sumaiya sajib

    Sumaiya sajib posted an update 7 years ago

    Alhamdulillah got my VAL today. Thank you emgs. 😊

    • Profile picture of EMGS Officer
      EMGS Officer replied 7 years ago

      Hi Daniel,

      Congratulations on the approval of your VAL application.🎉
      We value your appreciation.

      Have a nice day.

    • Profile picture of Tanvir Nahid
      Tanvir Nahid replied 7 years ago

      I also😎

      • Profile picture of Papulo Samma
        Papulo Samma replied 7 years ago

        I would appreciate if I could get in touch

  • Profile picture of Sumaiya sajib

    Sumaiya sajib posted a new activity comment 7 years ago

    My semester started since 9 September as like you. And I got my VAL about 1 hour before. Best of luck for yours. And ah I am from Bangladesh. What about your faculty in Upm ???

    View Conversation
    • Profile picture of Aslamiah Alamshah
      Aslamiah Alamshah replied 7 years ago

      Faculty of economic and management, yours?

      • Profile picture of Aslamiah Alamshah
        Aslamiah Alamshah replied 7 years ago

        How many days did it takes to get your visa?

        • Profile picture of Sumaiya sajib
          Sumaiya sajib replied 7 years ago

          Faculty of modern language communication.
          In my case they took bit time for the additional documents. Like mor then 3 months.

  • Profile picture of Sumaiya sajib

    Sumaiya sajib posted a new activity comment 7 years ago

    Yes I applying for Upm.. Where are you from??

    View Conversation
    • Profile picture of Aslamiah Alamshah
      Aslamiah Alamshah replied 7 years ago

      Im from Brunei and applying to upm as well, my semester start 9 septmber but I’m currently still on visa process.
      How about you, where are you from?

      • Profile picture of Sumaiya sajib
        Sumaiya sajib replied 7 years ago

        My semester started since 9 September as like you. And I got my VAL about 1 hour before. Best of luck for yours. And ah I am from Bangladesh. What about your faculty in Upm ???

        • Profile picture of Aslamiah Alamshah
          Aslamiah Alamshah replied 7 years ago

          Faculty of economic and management, yours?

          • Profile picture of Aslamiah Alamshah
            Aslamiah Alamshah replied 7 years ago

            How many days did it takes to get your visa?

            • Profile picture of Sumaiya sajib
              Sumaiya sajib replied 7 years ago

              Faculty of modern language communication.
              In my case they took bit time for the additional documents. Like mor then 3 months.

  • Profile picture of Sumaiya sajib

    Sumaiya sajib posted an update 7 years, 1 month ago

    Assalamualaikum sir/ma’am
    My approval still stuck in 30%.i ask my institute regarding the additional documents. They said they already send to you all the documents what you require. Registration on my university started since 26 August. And I have to attend my class at 9 September.. So Please speed up.its a humble request . My passport number is…
    [Read more]

    • Profile picture of md. soyebur rahman
      md. soyebur rahman replied 7 years, 1 month ago

      Send additionl document at the mail: additionaldoc(at)emgs.com.my

    • Profile picture of EMGS Officer
      EMGS Officer replied 7 years, 1 month ago

      Hi Sumaiya,

      We appreciate if you could write to us via email to enquiry(at)emgs.com.my with your passport number in order for us to check your application details and assist further.
      We look forward to hearing from you.

      Have a nice day 🙂

  • Profile picture of Sumaiya sajib

    Sumaiya sajib posted an update 7 years, 1 month ago

    Hello Emgs
    My approval still stuck in 30% and it’s almost 1 month. In Upm registration start from yesterday. Please sir help me. At this time I feel helpless. I have to attend class 8 September. So please help me out.. Thank you.

    • Profile picture of EMGS Officer
      EMGS Officer replied 7 years, 1 month ago

      Hi Sumaiya,

      We appreciate if you could write to us via email to enquiry(at)emgs.com.my with your passport number in order for us to check your application details and assist further.
      We look forward to hearing from you.

      Have a nice day 🙂

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account