EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Satharupan Sangeeth

Satharupan Sangeeth

show less show more
Profile picture of Satharupan Sangeeth

@satharupansangeeth

Active 9 hours, 43 minutes ago
Hi, I would like to kindly follow up on my EMGS application. My application reached 35% on 15 September, but there hasn’t been much progress since then. My classes started last week, and I am currently missing classes because my visa process is still pending. I would really appreciate it if you could please check the status and, if possible, e […] View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Satharupan Sangeeth

    Satharupan Sangeeth posted an update 17 hours, 56 minutes ago

    Hi, I would like to kindly follow up on my EMGS application. My application reached 35% on 15 September, but there hasn’t been much progress since then.

    My classes started last week, and I am currently missing classes because my visa process is still pending. I would really appreciate it if you could please check the status and, if possible, e…[Read more]

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account