-
Maanka LAZIO posted an update 5 years ago
-
Maanka LAZIO posted a new activity comment 5 years ago
-
Maanka LAZIO posted an update 5 years ago
-
Passport Number: P00756228
-
Hi,
May I know when your Val expired please? Because my Val is expiring on 21st of October 2021. So I need to know when I should apply for a Val extension.
How long does it take to process Val extension? Please help me. Iam from Sri lanka-
After your eval expired, inform your university they will apply extension. And process time is totally depends on immigration Department, assalam aliakum
-
-
Hello Dear,i saw your profile and became interested in you, my name is Monica williams, I will like to have a friend like you,I have something to share with you that will benefit you and your family, please email me through (#########) for more information about me, i will check my mail to know if you have contacted me.
-
Hi,
Please note that your documents were submitted to the Immigration Department. However, the approval will solely be at their discretion.
Have a nice day.
-
-
Maanka LAZIO posted a new activity comment 5 years, 1 month ago
-
Maanka LAZIO posted an update 5 years, 1 month ago
-
Passport Nom : P00756228
-
Hi,
Please note that your application was submitted to the Immigration Department. The Immigration Department is operating with a minimal headcount. Therefore, we kindly seek your understanding that applications will be processed accordingly. Rest assured, the institution will be notified if there are further requirements.
Have a nice day.
-



Hi,
The VAL extension application is in progress with the Immigration Department. The approval to extend the VAL is solely at the discretion of the Immigration Department.
Have a nice day, and stay safe.