EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Ishara Ochieng

Ishara Ochieng

show less show more
Profile picture of Ishara Ochieng

@isharaochieng

Active 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
Dear EMGS Team, My name is Ishara, passport number BK094941 and application number EV01271855. I had submitted my application on the 4 th September although I understand i was asked to submit another document late, it is now 9th October. My program is now in its first week, so I kindly ask for consideration or expedition on the process that i […] View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Ishara Ochieng

    Ishara Ochieng posted an update 13 hours, 37 minutes ago

    Dear EMGS Team,

    My name is Ishara, passport number BK094941 and application number EV01271855.

    I had submitted my application on the 4 th September although I understand i was asked to submit another document late, it is now 9th October.

    My program is now in its first week, so I kindly ask for consideration or expedition on the process that i…[Read more]

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account