@iramparkar
Active 9 minutes ago-
Iram Parkar posted a new activity comment 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
-
Iram Parkar posted an update 5 hours, 1 minute ago
Dear EMGS,
My university has given me 2-3 days to make it to Malaysia to join the current intake or asked me to join the next intake which is 6 months away and that will cause a gap in my academics, I kindly request you to liaise with the immigration department to recieve my eVal soon so I can make it for this semester without it affecting my…[Read more] -
Iram Parkar posted an update 3 days, 11 hours ago
Dear EMGS,
I am truly grateful for all your support and for handling my application throughout this process.
As my application is currently with the Immigration Department, I kindly request you to please follow up with them once again and, if possible, request them to expedite my VAL. I really need to travel to Malaysia as soon as possible as my…[Read more]-
Hi Iram Parkar,
Please be informed that your Visa Approval Letter (VAL) application was submitted to the Immigration Department on 01st October 2026. The typical processing timeframe is approximately 7 to 10 working days. While we strive to facilitate urgent requests, please be advised that final approval remains at the sole discretion of the…[Read more]
-
-
Iram Parkar posted an update 4 days, 2 hours ago
Dear EMGS,
My application has now progressed to 35%, but I urgently need your assistance in expediting the remaining process. I sincerely request you to please ask the Immigration Department to expedite my application.
My classes have already commenced, and 5 October is the final date I have been advised to reach Malaysia. I am extremely concerned…[Read more]-
Hi Iram Parkar,
Please be informed that your application for the Visa Approval Letter (VAL) was submitted to the Immigration Department of Malaysia on 01st October 2026. The typical processing period is approximately 7 to 10 working days. While we strive to expedite urgent cases, the approval process remains at the discretion of the Immigration…[Read more]
-
-
Iram Parkar posted a new activity comment 4 days, 2 hours ago



Yes computer science