EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Fayeza Ali

Fayeza Ali

show less show more
Profile picture of Fayeza Ali

@fayezaali

Active 15 hours, 29 minutes ago
Hi, my eVAL correction is stuck at processing with immigration. I requested for my photo to be changed for my SEV. Still no update. My classes are starting on 5th October in UM and the last date for my registration is 16th October. Is there any way to expediate this process at the immigration from your end. I really don’t want to miss my s […] View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Fayeza Ali

    Fayeza Ali posted an update 16 hours, 7 minutes ago

    Hi, my eVAL correction is stuck at processing with immigration. I requested for my photo to be changed for my SEV. Still no update. My classes are starting on 5th October in UM and the last date for my registration is 16th October. Is there any way to expediate this process at the immigration from your end. I really don’t want to miss my s…[Read more]

    • Profile picture of EMGS Officer
      EMGS Officer replied 13 hours, 29 minutes ago

      Hi Fayeza Ali,

      We understand your concern. Kindly take note that there is no exact time frame for this process as the approval is solely at the discretion of the EMGS officers and Immigration officers.

      Have a nice day.

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account