EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Afreen N

Afreen N

show less show more
Profile picture of Afreen N

@afreenn

Active 37 minutes ago
As salamu alaikum, Dear EMGS team, I request you to kindly check my visa application status. My eVAL Application No. is 700561041 and my passport number is AU896858. My twin sister and I need to travel to Malaysia together for studies, and her visa application can only be submitted after my visa process is completed. Therefore, I kindly request […] View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Afreen N

    Afreen N posted a new activity comment 1 day, 6 hours ago

    Can you tell me whether it has changed ?

    View Conversation
  • Profile picture of Afreen N

    Afreen N posted an update 1 day, 6 hours ago

    As salamu alaikum,
    Dear EMGS team,
    I request you to kindly check my visa application status. My eVAL Application No. is ######### and my passport number is AU896858. My twin sister and I need to travel to Malaysia together for studies, and her visa application can only be submitted after my visa process is completed. Therefore, I kindly request…
    [Read more]

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account