show less
show more
@954bf5f518b12e7db3e0008c5b1801f3
Active 6 minutes ago
I hope you are doing well.
My student visa application has been at 15% since 2 October 2026. On 6 October, EMGS requested two additional documents from Asia Pacific University (APU): a CGPA supporting letter and an updated Health Declaration Form.
Both requests are still marked as “Open”, despite being updated on 8 and 9 October.
I have alr […] View
-
954bf5f518b12e7db3e0008c5b1801f3 posted an update 13 hours, 40 minutes ago
I hope you are doing well.
My student visa application has been at 15% since 2 October 2026. On 6 October, EMGS requested two additional documents from Asia Pacific University (APU): a CGPA supporting letter and an updated Health Declaration Form.
Both requests are still marked as “Open”, despite being updated on 8 and 9 October.
I have alr…[Read more]



Full Name: BENNOUNA ISMAIL
Passport Number: AR0713939
EMGS Application Number: #########
Case Reference: 3072304