EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members waleed ali

waleed ali

show less show more
Profile picture of waleed ali

@user

Active 4 years ago
my progress is 7% Your application is pending clearance by the Immigration Department. how long it usually takes ? View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 1
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Jawhara

    Jawhara posted an update 4 years ago

    @shivag how long did it take for you to receive eval once it was submitted to immigration department?

    • Profile picture of Fiaz Ahmad
      Fiaz Ahmad replied 4 years ago

      My case is submitted to Immigration Department on 09-Sep-2022 and Haven’t received my VAL yet . But they have mentioned that VAL will be issued within 7 to 10 Working days .

      • Profile picture of Syed Abbas
        Syed Abbas replied 4 years ago

        @fiaz which university have you applied ? Is it first time?

        • Profile picture of Fiaz Ahmad
          Fiaz Ahmad replied 4 years ago

          Yes Brother this is my first time and I am joining Sunway University Business School, Ph.D Business Administration program.

          • Profile picture of Syed Abbas
            Syed Abbas replied 4 years ago

            Nice. I am joining Taylor for PhD in business administration. What’s your research? Shall we get connected ?

            • Profile picture of Aqsa
              Aqsa replied 4 years ago

              I m also in buisness administration but masters.

              • Profile picture of Fiaz Ahmad
                Fiaz Ahmad replied 4 years ago

                Good To Know Aqsa, if you need any kind of help U may contact

                • Profile picture of Aqsa
                  Aqsa replied 4 years ago

                  Ok sure bro

                • Profile picture of Aqsa
                  Aqsa replied 4 years ago

                  Hey. Got Eval today.

    • Profile picture of Aqsa
      Aqsa replied 4 years ago

      Jahwara from which uni you are ?

      • Profile picture of Jawhara
        Jawhara replied 4 years ago

        I’m from upm

    • Profile picture of Gopalakrishnan Shiva
      Gopalakrishnan Shiva replied 4 years ago

      1 week

  • Profile picture of Jawhara

    Jawhara posted an update 4 years ago

    Hello, I’m an international student who plans to attend upm for bachelors . Anyone esle going to upm?

    • Profile picture of waleed ali
      waleed ali replied 4 years ago

      yes i am going for upm too

      • Profile picture of Jawhara
        Jawhara replied 4 years ago

        Hii, how’s your eval process going?

        • Profile picture of waleed ali
          waleed ali replied 4 years ago

          not sure its still 5% i applied 10 days ago

    • Profile picture of Szbst
      Szbst replied 4 years ago

      I plan to go there too, and my application is still on 0%. I applied a week ago

  • Profile picture of Jawhara

    Jawhara posted an update 4 years ago

    Once the val is in progress with the immigration department, it says it will take 7-10 days for approval. When it’s approved what will the percentage be? Will it jump to 70 or 38?

    • Profile picture of Aqsa
      Aqsa replied 4 years ago

      It will jump to 70

  • Profile picture of Jawhara

    Jawhara posted an update 4 years ago

    Hello, Are students from all countries now able to apply for an evisa? I think it’s a new thing from November 2021?

    • Profile picture of Sang Ketut Wiranadi
      Sang Ketut Wiranadi replied 4 years ago

      yeah my lecturer suggest about it, btw are SEV and eVISA is the same thing and has the same function?

      • Profile picture of Mohammed Abu Risha
        Mohammed Abu Risha replied 4 years ago

        Single entry visa is the same whether you get it physically from the embassy or online.

      • Profile picture of findahnlvn
        findahnlvn replied 4 years ago

        I think sev is getting from the nearest embassy in our home country. We need to apply for evisa first, and then bring the letter to the nearest embassy to get the single entry bfre we leave to malaysia.

  • Profile picture of Jawhara

    Jawhara posted an update 4 years ago

    Hi guys, I was wondering at what percentage can the eval be printed so I can apply for a single entry visa.

    • Profile picture of Adrianne Matias
      Adrianne Matias replied 4 years ago

      70%

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account