EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members TareqSalah

TareqSalah

show less show more
Profile picture of TareqSalah

@tareqaziz

Active 7 years, 9 months ago
Hello everyone! I couldn’t submit my Visa application because one of the required fields, Applicant Region/State/Province showed NO options. I need help with that, I am running out of time. View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of TareqSalah

    TareqSalah posted an update 7 years, 10 months ago

    Hello everyone!
    I couldn’t submit my Visa application because one of the required fields, Applicant Region/State/Province showed NO options.

    I need help with that, I am running out of time.

  • Profile picture of TareqSalah

    TareqSalah posted a new activity comment 8 years ago

    Thank you EMGS officer for this clarification. I will check the link.

    View Conversation
  • Profile picture of TareqSalah

    TareqSalah posted a new activity comment 8 years ago

    Thanks Ahmad.

    View Conversation
  • Profile picture of TareqSalah

    TareqSalah posted a new activity comment 8 years ago

    Master of science (applied geophysics)
    February intake.

    View Conversation
  • Profile picture of TareqSalah

    TareqSalah posted an update 8 years ago

    One more time, can you help me, please?

    I have received an offer from USM. So, how do I accept it?? I mean, what I should do after receiving an offer???

    • Profile picture of Mohamed Hassan
      Mohamed Hassan replied 8 years ago

      Tareq, what will you study? Which program?

      • Profile picture of TareqSalah
        TareqSalah replied 8 years ago

        Master of science (applied geophysics)
        February intake.

    • Profile picture of Ahmed Abdelrahman
      Ahmed Abdelrahman replied 8 years ago

      You should apply for your student visa, since you received your offer letter.

      • Profile picture of TareqSalah
        TareqSalah replied 8 years ago

        Thanks Ahmad.

    • Profile picture of TareqSalah
      TareqSalah replied 8 years ago

      Thank you EMGS officer for this clarification. I will check the link.

  • Profile picture of TareqSalah

    TareqSalah posted a new activity comment 8 years ago

    👍👍👍👍

    View Conversation
  • Profile picture of TareqSalah

    TareqSalah posted a new activity comment 8 years ago

    I should contact them. That’s right.
    Thank you so much Asmaa 🙏

    View Conversation
    • Profile picture of Asmaa Esly
      Asmaa Esly replied 8 years ago

      U r welcome
      But to be noted that you can’t apply for VAL by your self, you should send all required documents and payment to your university and they will complete the process accordingly

      • Profile picture of TareqSalah
        TareqSalah replied 8 years ago

        👍👍👍👍

  • Profile picture of TareqSalah

    TareqSalah posted a new activity comment 8 years ago

    But, is it possible to apply from here?. I thought that this App is only for keeping an eye on the process 😅

    View Conversation
    • Profile picture of Asmaa Esly
      Asmaa Esly replied 8 years ago

      Aha I think you just want to keep in touch
      No its not possible, but why your institution didn’t apply for you?

      • Profile picture of TareqSalah
        TareqSalah replied 8 years ago

        I should contact them. That’s right.
        Thank you so much Asmaa 🙏

        • Profile picture of Asmaa Esly
          Asmaa Esly replied 8 years ago

          U r welcome
          But to be noted that you can’t apply for VAL by your self, you should send all required documents and payment to your university and they will complete the process accordingly

          • Profile picture of TareqSalah
            TareqSalah replied 8 years ago

            👍👍👍👍

  • Profile picture of TareqSalah

    TareqSalah posted an update 8 years ago

    Can you help me, please??
    I have been trying to sign up on the EMGS website for the Visa, and I can’t sign in, because I haven’t received a confirmation e-mail!!

    Why does that happen??

    • Profile picture of Asmaa Esly
      Asmaa Esly replied 8 years ago

      That’s also happened with me before
      There is no message received by email
      So I made another account here and continue

      • Profile picture of TareqSalah
        TareqSalah replied 8 years ago

        But, is it possible to apply from here?. I thought that this App is only for keeping an eye on the process 😅

        • Profile picture of Asmaa Esly
          Asmaa Esly replied 8 years ago

          Aha I think you just want to keep in touch
          No its not possible, but why your institution didn’t apply for you?

          • Profile picture of TareqSalah
            TareqSalah replied 8 years ago

            I should contact them. That’s right.
            Thank you so much Asmaa 🙏

            • Profile picture of Asmaa Esly
              Asmaa Esly replied 8 years ago

              U r welcome
              But to be noted that you can’t apply for VAL by your self, you should send all required documents and payment to your university and they will complete the process accordingly

              • Profile picture of TareqSalah
                TareqSalah replied 8 years ago

                👍👍👍👍

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account