EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Shahrin Upama

Shahrin Upama

show less show more
Profile picture of Shahrin Upama

@shahrinupama

Active 16 hours, 12 minutes ago
Dear EMGS support team , I am a new student at Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation from Bangladesh. After coming to Malaysia today (8.10.26) was my medical slot date and currently my EMGS is at 70% .But after scanning the QR code,face verification and imputing number and address it says check in unsuccessful,I’ve tried from o […] View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends

Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account