We understand your concern. However, your documents were submitted to the Immigration Department for the VAL approval. We understand that the process has taken a longer timeframe than usual. We will look into this matter. Rest assured, we will notify the application progress via the website.
Hi, thank you for the update. I really appreciate your assistance. Since my course has already started and the process has taken longer than expected, could you please kindly follow up with the Immigration Department and see if my VAL approval can be expedited? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you.
Hi Sangeeth,
We understand your concern. However, your documents were submitted to the Immigration Department for the VAL approval. We understand that the process has taken a longer timeframe than usual. We will look into this matter. Rest assured, we will notify the application progress via the website.
Have a nice day.
Hi, thank you for the update. I really appreciate your assistance. Since my course has already started and the process has taken longer than expected, could you please kindly follow up with the Immigration Department and see if my VAL approval can be expedited? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you.