EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Rajeev Marwa

Rajeev Marwa

show less show more
Profile picture of Rajeev Marwa

@rajeev

Active 8 years, 11 months ago
Anyone studying Dentistry in Malaysia? View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 1
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Ayush Singh

    Ayush Singh posted an update 9 years ago

    Anyone going to mahsa university for mbbs and are late for classes because i am.

    • Profile picture of Rajeev Marwa
      Rajeev Marwa replied 9 years ago

      Hi im going there for dds and i was told classes have been shifted to 25th till further notice…

      • Profile picture of amalini
        amalini replied 9 years ago

        Hi I also got a place at mahsa did u by any chance get an email about international students

    • Profile picture of vadivel devi
      vadivel devi replied 9 years ago

      Here I’m going MAHSA university for doing Mbbs. I was also told classes have shifted to 25th September. Where are you from?

      • Profile picture of Ayush Singh
        Ayush Singh replied 9 years ago

        I am from new delhi and u?

    • Profile picture of amalini
      amalini replied 9 years ago

      Hi I’m also going for the dds programme.How did url get to know about the class postponement cuz it also looks like I’m gonna miss the first classes as well.Is there anyone else??

      • Profile picture of Ayush Singh
        Ayush Singh replied 9 years ago

        I am going for mbbs and i also think that i will miss the classes because still not i haven’t received the hard copy of my val

        • Profile picture of amalini
          amalini replied 9 years ago

          Ya same issue I haven’t received the hard copy yet as well …..but do u think there will be a postponement of lectures ?

          • Profile picture of Ayush Singh
            Ayush Singh replied 9 years ago

            No I don’t think so

            • Profile picture of amalini
              amalini replied 9 years ago

              Okidokes thanks

              • Profile picture of amalini
                amalini replied 9 years ago

                Hi did you get Ur Val yet???

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account