Md. Shahadat Hossain posted an update 18 hours, 36 minutes ago
Subject: Urgent Request for Expedited Processing – Application No: ######### Dear Support Team, I am writing to inquire about the status of my visa/application (Application Type: New), which has been stuck at 15% for quite some time. For your reference, here are my application details: Name: LISAD MD SHAHADAT HOSSAIN Passport Number: A18040148 Application Number: ######### Current Status: EMGS has received the additional document(s) required for the processing of your application. Since the required documents have already been submitted and received, I kindly request you to look into my file and expedite the processing of my application at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to a positive response. Sincerely, LISAD MD SHAHADAT HOSSAIN Passport Number: A18040148
Hi,
We are currently in the midst of processing your application. Allow us some time to proceed with the application. Any updates will be notified accordingly.
Have a nice day.
or Create an account
Hi,
We are currently in the midst of processing your application. Allow us some time to proceed with the application. Any updates will be notified accordingly.
Have a nice day.