EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Yee

Yee

show less show more
Profile picture of Yee

@jyee

Active 8 years ago
I am unable to proceed to the next page of my application as there is no “next” button. Is anyone experiencing/had experienced the same problem? View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Yee

    Yee posted a new activity comment 8 years ago

    i have called and emailed EMGS, but their suggestions didnt work. I was told to restart my laptop, clear my browser cache and create a new application. But the same problem is there

    View Conversation
    • Profile picture of Asmaa Esly
      Asmaa Esly replied 8 years ago

      But why your application didn’t create by your institution??
      While all students can’t apply for VAL by themselves, just they can submit the required documents and payment for they institution and they will complete the process on behalf of the students

  • Profile picture of Yee

    Yee posted a new activity comment 8 years ago

    Hi Toin, how was your issue resolved at the end?

    View Conversation
  • Profile picture of Yee

    Yee posted a new activity comment 8 years ago

    no I haven’t finished the application process. I can’t submit it as there is no “submit” button at the end of the page. please help

    View Conversation
  • Profile picture of Yee

    Yee posted an update 8 years ago

    I am unable to proceed to the next page of my application as there is no “next” button. Is anyone experiencing/had experienced the same problem?

    • Profile picture of Asmaa Esly
      Asmaa Esly replied 8 years ago

      You’ve finished the applying process or not?
      I mean your application have been submitted to EMGS?

      • Profile picture of Yee
        Yee replied 8 years ago

        no I haven’t finished the application process. I can’t submit it as there is no “submit” button at the end of the page. please help

      • Profile picture of Yee
        Yee replied 8 years ago

        i have called and emailed EMGS, but their suggestions didnt work. I was told to restart my laptop, clear my browser cache and create a new application. But the same problem is there

        • Profile picture of Asmaa Esly
          Asmaa Esly replied 8 years ago

          But why your application didn’t create by your institution??
          While all students can’t apply for VAL by themselves, just they can submit the required documents and payment for they institution and they will complete the process on behalf of the students

  • Profile picture of Yee

    Yee posted a new activity comment 8 years ago

    Same here, couldn’t proceed to the next page

    View Conversation

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account