EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Jesslyn Santoso

Jesslyn Santoso

show less show more
Profile picture of Jesslyn Santoso

@jesslynsantoso

Active 2 days, 13 hours ago
Name: Jesslyn Santoso Passport Number: X3465783 Application Number: 101437873 Hi EMGS, I would like to inquire about the status of my renewal student visa, as it is already at 80% completion. May I know when I can expect to receive my passport and visa? I urgently need to return to Indonesia by 15 October 2026 because my father has passed away, […] View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends

Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account