• Me too,
      Congratulations! R U going to JB or KL? UG or PG? from where?

      • Thank u. Congrats too. Am going to JB. PG student. U?

        • Yes, also me! JB and PG. R U get yr VAL? Which faulty? Which degree MSC or PHD? From where?

          • Am yet to even apply cuz there server is not coming up. Faculty of Chemical and Energy Engineering, am for PhD. U?

            • Do U mean yr online Visa Application (VAL) not submitted yet? Me, PHD Electrical Eng. Faculty.

    • Ali replied 9 years ago

      How long did it take them to accept your application?
      I’ve send them my application along with the documents 5 days ago and they still didn’t reply, is that normal?

      • Dear Ali, do U mean yr offer letter from univ. or yr VAL Application from EMGS?

        • Whatever, U need to about 4_6 weeks to get yr VAL. While u have to wait more than one month to get yr acceptance letter from univ. this is in case of PG students.

          • I have everything intact but since yesterday I have been unable to open the EMGS for me to start filling the application. I was told its from the server as many people are trying to log and apply.

            • Jamilu, Don’t worry, its very easy to fill yr online application. Then u have to wait for about 4_6 weeks to get yr VAL. My VAL, I am not getting it yet (I am waiting).

    • I have not even applied yet. The server is not coming up. Hopefully by tomorrow I will.

    • I will very soon