Clement Wong posted an update 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Subject: Urgent: E-Val Rejected While Visa Was Processing – Orientation Starting Soon
Dear EMGS Team,
My name is Clement Wong Di Quan. My Phone number is +60-#########. I am currently facing an urgent issue with my Malaysian student visa/e-Val application. I would really appreciate any advice or help from anyone who has experienced a similar situation.
My e-Val application was processing at 35%, but it has now been rejected. I have already contacted Taylor’s University regarding the rejection and am currently waiting for further guidance on what I should do next.
My orientation starts very soon this September, so I am extremely concerned about the timeline and whether I will be able to obtain my visa and arrive in Malaysia in time for orientation.
My details: • Name: Clement Wong Di Quan • WhatsApp: +#########07 • University: Taylor’s University • Country: Brunei Darussalam • Application: Malaysian Student Visa / e-Val • e-Val Status: Rejected at 35% • Passport Number: C0815425 • EMGS Application Number: ######### • Taylor’s Student/Reference Number: BVP/STU/14321/#########/1
Thank you very much for your time and assistance. I look forward to your prompt reply.
Yours sincerely, Clement Wong Di Quan
Hi,
Kindly be informed that your application has been rejected by the Immigration. As such, kindly liaise with the institution to obtain the VAL rejection reason.
Have a nice day.
or Create an account
Hi,
Kindly be informed that your application has been rejected by the Immigration. As such, kindly liaise with the institution to obtain the VAL rejection reason.
Have a nice day.