• Fahad Mir posted an update 4 years ago

    @awsa which uni??? as the immigration will take 7 days at max

    • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

      I m from utar .

    • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

      From which city you are ?

    • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

      Hey I have got Eval today .
      Have you got yours ?

      • congratulations 🎊…
        I haven’t recieved yet, let’s see

        now after receiving eVal what’s your status percentage???

        • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

          Now status is 70 percent .
          Hopefully you will get it soon .

          • Yes I am so anxious to have it, After eval i have to submit 1st sem tuition fee too and the registration Date is till 28th sep. so Thanks for dua

    • From Dawood University DUET.
      then I went to karchi University for PgD

    • what is your field of study??

      • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

        Professionally I am physiotherapist. Now doing mphill in buisness administration.

        • Ahaan…
          I hope you will do best in your studies, as changing main field is also a tough decision… good luck

          i am purely on self finance

          • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

            Yes you are right.
            I will try my best .
            It’s good to be purely on self finance .
            Good luck too.

            • Thanks alot..

              you are from karachi and I know how active and motivated you guys are… you willfinish this all with ease and comfort. plus your talent will enhance your career ان شاء الله

              • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

                Thank you .
                Your university will provide you grant ?

                • Nothing actually u quit job to study in malasiya …. so there is no chance here. I will definitely try with my supervisor for some grant, She is lady and I hope she will help me wt some grant.You know the supervisors always having some budgets….. finger crossed 🤞

    • ﺁﻣِﻴْﻦُ ﻳَﺎ ﺭَﺏَّ ﺍﻟْﻌَﺎﻟَﻤِﻴْﻦ

      Even 1000 Rm will be sufficient to bear expenses…
      hope for the best … otherwise we may do something else yo raise money .. like teaching tuitions you may start practice with some clinic etc

    • It’s also depends on you and your friends.. infcat good friends,

      Thats why I said earlier I wish …. you know .
      let’s see

      • it also*

        • infact*

          • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

            Hmmm
            Inshallah everything will be very nice for both of us .

            • ان شاء الله

              Basically whatever we plan it will never satisfy us until and unless we reach there physically,,

              and no one can ve sure more than 50% at this stage . so be determine and hold your horses.. Allah is with us

              • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

                Exactly.
                Allah is with us ..
                Well how’s perpetrations going over there ?

                • Trying my best, winding up house and preparing the stuff.Walking 4 km daily because there’ll be medical checkup for us.
                  overall I know what stuf will go with me so it’s quiet usual…

    • My university is in johar bahru.. it’s 2 hours distance i guess between kl and jb

      • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

        2 hrs is not much distance by the way .👍

      • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

        I checked in googl map. Distance btw my uni and yours is almost 5 hrs .😅

        • it’s just 3 hours or so..
          Bunday ka irada pakka hu…. 3 hours 3 minutes main guzar jatay hain. 😜😜😜😜

    • Aqsa

      Have you finished your online registration and paid fee for 1st sem ????? if yes then please let me know the way too

    • hi

      Nice to see your message

      yes i am still waiting for VAL,
      They said it will take 7 to 10 days starting from 21st sep

      so let’s see
      meanwhile I filled online registration all.of it except that VAL AND FEE

      what about you??? what are you into?????

      • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

        I have applied for sev
        Now waiting for visa then I will book my tickets ..let’s see on which dates it will be…

        • Please let me know the procedure to apply for SEV
          specially the documents required.. to apply for SEV

          • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

            Ok I will let you know all details .
            Well how are you ? And whats up ?

            • Thanks
              I am good, anxiously waiting for VAL, I am so motivated and desperate that I can’t even focus on myself ,

              I hope things will turn towards good.

              Ap kaise hain?

              will you travel alone ? or with someone.

              • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

                I m fine
                Allahmdulliha..
                I will travel with my mom .
                Mere bara Bhar Waha rehta h family k Sath so Ami Milne jarahi hn bacho see..
                He is married with 2 kids so mom b chal rahi hn …

                • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

                  Mere bara bhaee I mean to say

                • Thats so nice to know …
                  Mama ki beti ab perhny ja rahi hai .. wahan bhai aur bhabi bhi hain so khoob khidmat hu ge… 😑

                  Ami ko special salam kehna ..

                  and good luck.

    • Jab tak Ami sath hain tab tak tu mazay karain… us k baad tea with petronas towers….

      • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

        😅😅😅

      • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

        Well Kya horaha hai ?

        • nothing .. watching new series on Netflix

          • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

            Hey .
            Following documents are required for sev .
            2 photos
            Passport
            Bank statement
            Covid vacation card .
            And I have applied through agent. .

            • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

              Eval also

            • bank statement?
              how much amount?
              and how many month’s statement to show?

              • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

                About bank statement agent will let me know soon .
                I will send you details as he send me.

                • Did you applied for SEV??

                  I have all but Iam not sure how much amount should be shown in my bank statement?? plus for sev what are the other requirements.

                  • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

                    I have submitted all documents to agent .
                    He will apply tomorrow.
                    He will lete know about bank statement tomorrow

                  • Aqsa replied 4 years ago

                    Hy
                    There ?