• @asmaa Hi, i have applied for my VAL and they requested for additional documents and i have submitted them again but still my application is stuck at 15.
    What might be the problem?

    • Dear Mohamed
      After you submit the new documents it will take nearly 7 working days for checking and verifying them and if the documents are ok then it will turn to another presentage
      Take in your mind that the stage of checking documents take a little bit long time and when it finished the process will move quickly Insha’Allah, so be patient…[Read more]

    • enquiry @ emgs.com.my

      Here it is thier email if you don’t know it

  • Yesaya Galatia Maranatha posted a new activity comment 7 years, 10 months ago

    Thankyou @asmaa i will try to ask the embassy. May i know in which university are you studied?

  • Ahmed Khan posted a new activity comment 7 years, 10 months ago

    @asmaa Yes it’s solved. My flight is tomorrow.
    I just took a screenshot of the page in windowmalaysia.my with the problem mentioned and submitted it to the Embassy of Malaysia in Riyadh. I just attached a physical passport size photo along with my application.
    I got my visa stamped within 2 days.

  • @asmaa كم اخدت معك وقت من التقديم حتى الموافقة ؟

    • Hi mazen
      Actually my VAL still in process with immigration department for correction purpose. But it usually take 14 working days once the EMGS received your application, but note that if there is any additional required documents or correction purpose the process will take a long time up to 1 month or even more until the problem solved

      Good…[Read more]

  • Salim Matazu posted an update 8 years ago

    @asmaa please when does it take to add from 32% to be approved? And @ what percentage is it approved?

  • Gana Elshamy posted an update 8 years ago

    @asmaa please contact me whatsapp for some questions #########810

  • U. mohammed posted an update 8 years ago

    @asmaa I got an approval letter of deferment from semester 1 to semester 2 Feb 2018/2019.Please I want to know do I need to cancel my current application and re-apply with the new offer letter? Or should I just proceed with the processing?

    • I don’t understand exactly what you ask about
      But anyway I think the VAL vaild until 6 month, and if you don’t change your major or program then its ok let the process continue, then you can come next semester with the same VAL

      To get more information please contact EMGS directly by email and they will answer you clearly
      Good luck

      • Thanks Asmara. What I exactly mean here is that I have already applied for VAL with offer letter for postgraduate admission academic session 2018/2019 sem.1(September intake ).
        And now gotten an approval letter of deferral from September 2018/2019 ( semester 1) to February 2018/2019 (semester 2) with new re-offer letter of same postgraduate…[Read more]

        • I think the deferment don’t need a new offer letter,
          But I think if your application received by EMGS then if you make cancelation then you have to begin from start.
          But any way its better to ask your university about that while they responsible about applying or not.
          Hope this was helpful

  • muhanad kamil posted an update 8 years ago

    @asmaa my university created account in emgs in 23/9 but they didn’t submit the documents until now…there is any process between create and submit??

    • If there then it should be less than one week I think
      Before submission the documents to EMGS there is a visa fees you need to pay to process your application

  • Ahmed Alhattami posted an update 8 years ago

    @asmaa hi
    How r u
    Can you help me I wanna your advice
    My process 85%
    I passed my passport to my university but I have special pass and my expair day is tomorww on 28th 9

    • Hi Ahmed
      I’m sorry to hear that, but I’m not sure about what will happen in this case
      But I advice you to make a phone call to your university or there is a phone number here in this app for EMGS
      Try to call them so they can answer you directly

  • Ahmed Ibrahim posted an update 8 years ago

    @asmaa
    Which university ?

  • Seb Mich posted a new activity comment 8 years, 1 month ago

    @Asmaa Esly it probably was approved yesterday and took a bit to be shown on the system