Amaany Adill posted an update 2 days, 2 hours ago
Dear emgs officer,
I have left frequent messages and emails requesting for my visa to get expedited as my academic year has started.
Please see to that my request gets processed and that I am hoping and praying that I don’t miss more than 2 week worth of academic learning as that will hold me back and cause my learning to decline.
My visa processing is at 32% and I understand it will take more time after it gets sent for VAL. But I am kindly requesting that my val kindly gets processed faster as this is very urgent.
It’s very unfortunate that international students have to pay so much for fees and visa and immigration and yet still have to pay the price of losing academic days and missing classes .
My passport is L A 4 4 E 4 3 4 7
Hi,
Your application for Visa Approval Letter (VAL) has been submitted to the Immigration Department on 30th September 2026. They will take approximately 7-10 working days to issue the approval. We will notify once the VAL is approved by Immigration.
Have a nice day.
Hi Mariyam, have you received your VAL?
or Create an account
Hi,
Your application for Visa Approval Letter (VAL) has been submitted to the Immigration Department on 30th September 2026. They will take approximately 7-10 working days to issue the approval. We will notify once the VAL is approved by Immigration.
Have a nice day.
Hi Mariyam,
have you received your VAL?