EMGS Hub
  • Home
  • Articles
  • Events
  • Members
  • Contact Us
Home Members Ali Hussain

Ali Hussain

show less show more
Profile picture of Ali Hussain

@aliwaraich595

Active 3 years ago
Is there any student arrival in Malaysia of Yes international college, please let me know, I’m finding sharing accommodation. View
  • Activity
  • Profile
  • Friends 0
  • Events
  • Personal
  • Mentions
  • Favorites
  • Friends
  • Profile picture of Ali Hussain

    Ali Hussain posted a new activity comment 3 years ago

    I arrived few days ago, your university?

    View Conversation
    • Profile picture of Ujala Ali Qureshi
      Ujala Ali Qureshi replied 3 years ago

      APU

  • Profile picture of Ali Hussain

    Ali Hussain posted an update 3 years ago

    Is there any student arrival in Malaysia of Yes international college, please let me know, I’m finding sharing accommodation.

  • Profile picture of Ali Hussain

    Ali Hussain posted an update 3 years ago

    I have done all my process in just 15 days. Alhimdulliah, arrival in Malaysia safely. Thanks Emg.
    Yes international College
    Acca Course

  • Profile picture of Ali Hussain

    Ali Hussain posted a new activity comment 3 years ago

    It’s updated in two days

    View Conversation
  • Profile picture of Ali Hussain

    Ali Hussain posted a new activity comment 3 years ago

    When you submitted the fee ?

    View Conversation
    • Profile picture of Geraldi Nathanael
      Geraldi Nathanael replied 3 years ago

      12th September 2023

Related

Recent posts

  • September 15, 2026
  • Don’t Miss Out! Switch to the New EMGS Hub App Today! July 4, 2025
  • March 7, 2025
EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
Privacy Policy
About Us
Terms of Service
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or     Create an account

Lost your password?

Forgot your details?

I remember my details

Create Account