Ahmad Mujtaba posted an update 22 hours, 39 minutes ago
Dear EMGS Team, I hope you are doing well. My name is Muhammad Ahmad Mujtaba, Passport no. DE0578312, Application No. #########, Case No. 3059407. I am writing to kindly request your urgent assistance with my application, which has been at 32% for several days now with no further progress. My classes at Taylor’s University have already started, and I am very concerned about the growing delay. I would be extremely grateful if my application could be reviewed and expedited so that it can move forward as soon as possible, given that I am already missing classes. Thank you so much for your help. Best Regards, Muhammad Ahmad Mujtaba
Hi Muhammad Ahmad Mujtaba,
Your application for the student visa is currently at the stage where all necessary documents are ready for submission to Immigration. Rest assured, we will notify you of the application progress via the EMGS Website.
Have a nice day.
or Create an account
Hi Muhammad Ahmad Mujtaba,
Your application for the student visa is currently at the stage where all necessary documents are ready for submission to Immigration. Rest assured, we will notify you of the application progress via the EMGS Website.
Have a nice day.