Activity

    • replied 4 years ago

      Yes you will need to apply for SEV but you need your eVisa yo do so

      • tgff replied 4 years ago

        But isnt that eval? Eval is different to evisa, when i looked in the website it said that the evisa offers single entry visa so isnt that the same purpose as the sev but u dont need to go to the embassy?

        • replied 4 years ago

          Well I am not sure but I think your country’s Procedure is different from mine

    • I don’t think that SEV stamp is needed, evisa is enough.

      • I am confused ,, i got my eval yesterday on September 26,i am on my way to Delhi for Sev on my passport as stated on eval. As i am Indian. I guess Saleem ur also from India ,and u applied ur evisa from Chennai? How u applied ? On what website? Is it not necessary to go embassy ? Actually I am totally confused!

    • If you are eligible for eSEV then you don’t need to visit your nearest embassy as eSEV is “Electronic Single Entry Visa”

    • tgff replied 4 years ago

      Okay thanks all

    • If you applied for eVISA, you don’t need to apply for SEV. I contacted embassy to clarify this today. But make sure that your country is eligible for eVISA.

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account