Activity

    • Hi Shodiyor,

      Please be that at present, only existing student is allowed entry into Malaysia. Entry for new students is on hold until further notice. However, new students would still be able to apply for student pass application. Upon reviewing the documents, we will issue an EMGS approval letter for new students to study online from their home country.

      Have a nice day.

      • My current visa status is 32%. That means if it completes to 100% do I study from my home country online? or after completed will I enter Malaysia?

        • replied 6 years ago

          You can join online classes,right now. When it shows 32%, your emgs approval letter is ready to collect.And you’re allowed to join your program online..TnQ!

          • Thank you sir. But I am a new internatinoal student. I do not know about it at all. My chosen university is Xiamen of Malaysia. Could you show me or help me how to join via something or else? Please if it is possible.

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account