Activity

    • U need to apply SEV . Btw how long dis u need to received eval?

    • Om replied 4 years ago

      Apply for single entry Visa
      Either online or in the nearest Malaysian embassy
      Depends on your nationality
      Some nationalities don’t need this Visa because they have Visa on arrival option

      Good luck

      • I am from Pakistan. Did Pakistani students need to get approval from Malaysia embassy in Pakistan or direct travel to Malaysia on with Val

        • Yes Pakistani students need to obtain SEV, Check the EMGS website for list of countries that need SEV before entering Malaysia, I think only after getting VAL you apply for the SEV online.

          • Do Indian students need Sev? If Val got approved

            • Yes Indian students need SEV,
              List of countries that require SEV is available in EMGS website.

              • My course registration starts from oct 25 but not yet got VAL . HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKE TO GET SEV? AFTER VAL? WILL THERE BE ANY DEADLINE FOR SEV APPLICATION WITH RESPECT TO COURSE WORK ?

    • (elenaammed @gmail.com)

      Hi, how are you?
      I am Elena Ammed. I believe a mutual relationship is a gradual process and as such, I am looking for a trustworthy man for a serious relationship. contact me directly at my email address
      (elenaammed @gmail.com) for us to get to know each other better, thanks.

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account