<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | Clement Wong | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/clementwong/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/clementwong/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Clement Wong.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18344f5e32d2b402fec2028c1bec25ab</guid>
				<title>Clement Wong posted an update: Name: CLEMENT WONG DI QUAN
Application/Student Reference: [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719295/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 10:41:44 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Name: CLEMENT WONG DI QUAN<br />
Application/Student Reference: C0815425<br />
Current Progress: 50%<br />
Contact Number: +60-18-328-3507<br />
Institution: Taylor’s University, Malaysia</p>
<p>Subject: Urgent: No Update on Student Visa Application Since 17 September – Classes and Orientation Missed</p>
<p>Dear EMGS,</p>
<p>I am writing to request an urgent update regarding my stu&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719295"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719295/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae1d7fd3a793d4027065d733dcde7b86</guid>
				<title>Clement Wong posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/718819/#acomment-718896</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 04:39:46 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>CLEMENT WONG DI QUAN<br />
C0815425<br />
<a href="mailto:clement1guna@gmail.com" rel="nofollow ugc">clement1guna@gmail.com</a><br />
+60-18-3283507</p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/clementwong/" rel="nofollow ugc">Clement Wong</a> posted an update Urgent: E-Val Visa Application Still Processing at 50% – Semester Already Started

Dear EMGS Team,

I would like to seek assistance regarding my student visa/e-Val application, which h [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64b1a0d8f461cd38d0dabb71594b3fdc</guid>
				<title>Clement Wong posted an update: Urgent: E-Val Visa Application Still Processing at 50% – S [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/718819/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 10:45:46 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Urgent: E-Val Visa Application Still Processing at 50% – Semester Already Started</p>
<p>Dear EMGS Team,</p>
<p>I would like to seek assistance regarding my student visa/e-Val application, which has been stuck at 50% processing progress for the past few days without any updates.</p>
<p>My semester at Taylor’s University has already started, and I have unf&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-718819"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/718819/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f074c28ca6754148f3356ed09f89af74</guid>
				<title>Clement Wong posted an update: Subject: Urgent: E-Val Rejected While Visa Was Processing – O [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/717807/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Sep 2026 08:45:48 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Subject: Urgent: E-Val Rejected While Visa Was Processing – Orientation Starting Soon</p>
<p>Dear EMGS Team,</p>
<p>My name is Clement Wong Di Quan. My Phone number is +60-18-328-3507. I am currently facing an urgent issue with my Malaysian student visa/e-Val application. I would really appreciate any advice or help from anyone who has experienced a similar s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-717807"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/717807/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a1a80137ff314037ef68e4a05abf3ea</guid>
				<title>Clement Wong became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/714973/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jul 2026 08:04:16 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>