<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | Bassam Salem Mohammed Marshoud | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/bmarshoudyahoo-com-au/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/bmarshoudyahoo-com-au/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Bassam Salem Mohammed Marshoud.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b53cb0c68952497257583f76847b129</guid>
				<title>Bassam Salem Mohammed Marshoud posted an update: Dear EMGS TEAM,
I trust this finds you well.
This is Bassam, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719479/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:15:02 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear EMGS TEAM,<br />
I trust this finds you well.<br />
This is Bassam, passport no 10814299<br />
I appreciate helping in this urgent issue.<br />
I had received the eVAL and submitted my passport to the Consulate General of Malaysia to process the SEV.<br />
However, the process was not completed due to a tear in the edge of one of the pages of my passport, which made it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719479"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719479/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00f8fccc5b0d0a2e2adb6cb0714c44b9</guid>
				<title>Bassam Salem Mohammed Marshoud became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719471/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:36:17 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>