<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | Bei Bei Liu | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/beibeiliu/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/beibeiliu/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Bei Bei Liu.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58821140e5f6034e12de9e066f882b77</guid>
				<title>Bei Bei Liu posted an update: Dear EMGS Team,

I am writing to urgently request an update [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719139/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 03:31:13 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear EMGS Team,</p>
<p>I am writing to urgently request an update regarding my EMGS application.</p>
<p>My application status has remained at “Document checking in progress” (20%) since 21 September 2026, and there has been no further progress for more than one week.</p>
<p>I understand that the document verification process may take some time. However, as the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719139"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719139/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2d8aeaaf8b53d008318647ad92b205c</guid>
				<title>Bei Bei Liu posted an update: @emgsconnected 

Dear EMGS Team,

I am writing to urgently [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719138/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 03:29:47 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/emgsconnected/' rel="nofollow ugc">@emgsconnected</a> </p>
<p>Dear EMGS Team,</p>
<p>I am writing to urgently request an update regarding my EMGS application.</p>
<p>My application status has remained at “Document checking in progress” (20%) since 21 September 2026, and there has been no further progress for more than one week.</p>
<p>I understand that the document verification process may take some time. How&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719138"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719138/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3aac9ffb3018f98f836499f6f78991d6</guid>
				<title>Bei Bei Liu posted an update: Subject: Urgent Request for Update on EMGS Application – P [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719137/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 03:17:00 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Subject: Urgent Request for Update on EMGS Application – Pending for Over One Week</p>
<p>Dear EMGS Team,</p>
<p>I am writing to urgently request an update regarding my EMGS application.</p>
<p>My application status has remained at “Document checking in progress” (20%) since 21 September 2026, and there has been no further progress for more than one week.</p>
<p>I under&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719137"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719137/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34fb3af1f7f33686ec3ffa105b6f4fe4</guid>
				<title>Bei Bei Liu became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/644737/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Sep 2024 13:15:21 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>