Dear EMGS,
I understand that the VAL process normally takes 7–10 working days and that it is completely under the Malaysian Immigration Department. However, it has already been more than one month since I submitted my visa application and it has now been two weeks since my classes started. My percentage is at 35%
If this is delayed any further, I may be forced to wait until the next intake in February, which would seriously affect me. I have already paid my full tuition fees, rent, and other expenses in Malaysia for the current academic year, and I simply cannot afford to lose an entire semester.
I therefore urgently request EMGS to please escalate my case and request Malaysian Immigration to expedite the VAL process if possible. I fully understand that EMGS cannot control Immigration’s decision, but I sincerely ask for your assistance in communicating the urgency of my situation to them.
This delay is putting my studies and significant financial commitments at serious risk. I kindly but firmly request that this matter be treated as extremely urgent and that every possible effort be made to expedite my application.
My passport number is L A 4 4 E 4 3 4 7