<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | alya khoirunisa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/alyakhoirunisa/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/alyakhoirunisa/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for alya khoirunisa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d97920a6faabaa8c1e6556d5785480ee</guid>
				<title>alya khoirunisa posted an update: Dear EMGS and IIUM Visa Unit,

Assalamu&#039;alaikum wa [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719355/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 03:18:45 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear EMGS and IIUM Visa Unit,</p>
<p>Assalamu&#8217;alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.</p>
<p>My name is Alya Khoirunisa, Passport No. X8148749. I am writing to respectfully request your kind assistance in expediting the processing of my eVAL application.</p>
<p>My classes at IIUM have already commenced on 28 September 2026, and I am becoming increasingly concerned&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719355"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719355/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50576b864e7cb6219986365b13232942</guid>
				<title>alya khoirunisa posted an update: Dear EMGS Team,
My application is still pending, and I was [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/717934/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 00:51:07 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> Dear EMGS Team,<br />
My application is still pending, and I was informed that my application has already been submitted to Immigration for further processing. My university registration is scheduled to begin on 10 September 2026, and my classes will officially start on 28 September 2026.<br />
I respectfully request EMGS and the relevant authorities to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-717934"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/717934/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">849856d386351b569c2b5c95112b7aee</guid>
				<title>alya khoirunisa became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/717932/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 00:48:02 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>