Activity

    • Asma replied 5 years ago

      I think your university is supposed to provide that form to you ?

    • Hello Dear People,

      I am Moin Asghar from Afghanistan and I get the admission letter and also the scholarship approval letter, so how many days it take to receive EMGS approval letter and Student visa? And one thing more I have 15 months expiry in my passport, will they process my request if I am applying for 1 year student visa?

      Anyone who has the specific information in this regard..kindly assist me

      Thanks in advance

      Moin Asghar

      • You have to have at least 18 months or more validity in your passport otherwise EMGS doesn’t approve the passport valid less than 18 months

      • It happened to me as well that is why I had to renew my passport and send them a copy of my new passport so my application doesn’t pause

    • Hi,

      The institution will be able to download it from our system. Kindly refer to your institution for further assistance.

      Thank you.

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account