<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | a a | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/aa4/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/aa4/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for a a.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6c5392daa8d257a552280614a70c108</guid>
				<title>a a posted an update: Dear i-PUTRA / Visa &#038; Pass Section,
I am SOUD A S A ALOBAID, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719496/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 09:45:42 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear i-PUTRA / Visa &amp; Pass Section,<br />
I am SOUD A S A ALOBAID, a new UPM student.</p>
<p>Passport: P06941868<br />
Application No.: E701271649<br />
EMGS Status: 80% (Pending Passport Submission) – eVAL approved.</p>
<p>I will arrive in Malaysia on 15 October 2026.<br />
The EMGS Hub app is not working properly (shows “NULL”, wrong gender as Female instead of Male, and Post-&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719496"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719496/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa7e6306e6ffad24c58838093c897082</guid>
				<title>a a became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719400/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 08:59:05 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>