Activity

    • Om replied 4 years ago

      As advised by UM, Seksyen 13,14,16,17 (this is Petaling Jaya area), Bangsar South, Pantai Hillpark, Seputeh, Taman Tun Dr Ismail or Old Klang Road.

    • Am also going to UM

      • Om replied 4 years ago

        Same here

      • (elenaammed @gmail.com)

        Hi, how are you?
        I am Elena Ammed. I believe a mutual relationship is a gradual process and as such, I am looking for a trustworthy man for a serious relationship. contact me directly at my email address
        (elenaammed @gmail.com) for us to get to know each other better, thanks.

      • (elenaammed @gmail.com)

        Hi, how are you?
        I am Elena Ammed. I believe a mutual relationship is a gradual process and as such, I am looking for a trustworthy man for a serious relationship. contact me directly at my email address
        (elenaammed @gmail.com) for us to get to know each other better, thanks.

    • (elenaammed @gmail.com)

      Hi, how are you?
      I am Elena Ammed. I believe a mutual relationship is a gradual process and as such, I am looking for a trustworthy man for a serious relationship. contact me directly at my email address
      (elenaammed @gmail.com) for us to get to know each other better, thanks.

EMGS Mobile App sends all this cool content straight into your pocket. You should absolutely install it!
© 2021 EMGS. All Rights Reserved.

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account