<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | Shahrin Upama | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/shahrinupama/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/shahrinupama/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Shahrin Upama.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">376d8db276321afe9054e2339a72afb7</guid>
				<title>Shahrin Upama posted an update: Dear EMGS support team ,
I am a new student at Asia Pacific [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719557/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 02:43:49 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear EMGS support team ,<br />
I am a new student at Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation from Bangladesh. After coming to Malaysia today (8.10.26) was my medical slot date and currently my EMGS is at 70% .But after scanning the QR code,face verification and imputing number and address it says check in unsuccessful,I’ve tried from o&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719557"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719557/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">645f0d12366dcf46a6706b4ee425e151</guid>
				<title>Shahrin Upama posted an update: Dear EMGS support team ,
I am a new student at Asia Pacific [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719556/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 02:42:58 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear EMGS support team ,<br />
I am a new student at Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation from Bangladesh. After coming to Malaysia today (8.10.26) was my medical slot date and currently my EMGS is at 70% .But after scanning the QR code,face verification and imputing number and address it says check in unsuccessful,I’ve tried from o&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719556"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719556/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d45376d744b4a254b97821ba345495c</guid>
				<title>Shahrin Upama became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719554/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 02:37:09 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>