<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | Satharupan Sangeeth | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/satharupansangeeth/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/satharupansangeeth/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Satharupan Sangeeth.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24acd269af3881a23ef50fe4be7f1edb</guid>
				<title>Satharupan Sangeeth posted an update: Hi, I would like to kindly follow up on my EMGS application. [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719157/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:44:06 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I would like to kindly follow up on my EMGS application. My application reached 35% on 15 September, but there hasn’t been much progress since then.</p>
<p>My classes started last week, and I am currently missing classes because my visa process is still pending. I would really appreciate it if you could please check the status and, if possible, e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719157"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719157/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28090e13eb1c9ce350fdd621adfe4585</guid>
				<title>Satharupan Sangeeth became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719155/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:42:19 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>