<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | Sandeep Kumar | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/sandeepkumar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/sandeepkumar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sandeep Kumar.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfe1d28fbc87b12a69d75ef5ddd6d4b8</guid>
				<title>Sandeep Kumar posted an update: Dear emgs team, 
My name is Sandeep kumar and my passport [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719357/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 04:26:22 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear emgs team,<br />
My name is Sandeep kumar and my passport number is : HY4229061<br />
Please kindly expedite my application and process it today for your EMGS part if possible. I urgently need my eVAL before 7 October so I can apply for my SEV and book my flight for the 14 October orientation.</p>
<p>I would really appreciate it if you could also highlight&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719357"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719357/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1523e534f893f9852d8d432834f0062c</guid>
				<title>Sandeep Kumar posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719355/#acomment-719356</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 04:19:14 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Walaikum a Salam whats your current status is it on 35% ?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/alyakhoirunisa/" rel="nofollow ugc">alya khoirunisa</a> posted an update Dear EMGS and IIUM Visa Unit,

Assalamu&#8217;alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh.

My name is Alya Khoirunisa, Passport No. X8148749. I am writing to respectfully request your kind [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b208be1733bad4612eacc469fbac8cf</guid>
				<title>Sandeep Kumar became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/718938/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 16:12:23 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>