<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | Muhammad Moosa Imran | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/muhammadmoosaimran/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/muhammadmoosaimran/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Muhammad Moosa Imran.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f2aaa38f1229a5de1792f2a42728a34</guid>
				<title>Muhammad Moosa Imran posted an update: Hi EMGS Team,

My passport number is AH2741163.

I need [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719659/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 20:31:01 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi EMGS Team,</p>
<p>My passport number is AH2741163.</p>
<p>I need clarification on two matters:</p>
<p>1. I&#8217;m travelling to Malaysia on an SEV with an approved eVAL for my studies. I have a one-way ticket and will be staying long-term. What departure date should I enter on the Malaysia Digital Arrival Card (MDAC)?</p>
<p>2. I have already submitted my arrival details&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719659"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719659/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80af41e3f0786bbc22ccb3078200f412</guid>
				<title>Muhammad Moosa Imran posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719117/#acomment-719216</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 04:59:08 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I checked the EMGS app and my travel details are still showing “Pending Verification.” Is this normal, or is there anything I need to do from my side?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/muhammadmoosaimran/" rel="nofollow ugc">Muhammad Moosa Imran</a> posted an update Hi, I have already submitted my Single Entry Visa and travel/flight details through the EMGS app, but the status is still showing “Pending Verification.” Could you please let [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f5cf8b2196cbba1e47f09f264690a48</guid>
				<title>Muhammad Moosa Imran posted an update: Hi, I have already submitted my Single Entry Visa and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719117/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 21:48:45 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, I have already submitted my Single Entry Visa and travel/flight details through the EMGS app, but the status is still showing “Pending Verification.” Could you please let me know how long the verification usually takes?</p>
<p>Passport No.: AH2741163</p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66f1bbc2a5199a93dbb82017d068db49</guid>
				<title>Muhammad Moosa Imran posted an update: Hi, could you please expedite my application? My EMGS status [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/718590/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 10:22:07 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, could you please expedite my application? My EMGS status has been at 35% and is not progressing further.</p>
<p>Passport No: AH2741163</p>
<p>I would really appreciate your support in speeding up the process. Thank you.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">15a2a2bc2eba7c6a1cc73edadd77134f</guid>
				<title>Muhammad Moosa Imran became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/718251/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 12:01:47 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>