<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | Iram Parkar | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/iramparkar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/iramparkar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Iram Parkar.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22c23aa183720dc3f6da4d6afec013a4</guid>
				<title>Iram Parkar posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719432/#acomment-719444</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 06:44:55 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes mine is at 35 as well… what course are you enrolled in and you’re in taylor’s too right?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/iramparkar/" rel="nofollow ugc">Iram Parkar</a> posted an update Dear EMGS, 
My university has given me 2-3 days to make it to Malaysia to join the current intake or asked me to join the next intake which is 6 months away and that will cause a gap in [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5a4774faa94318d48cd95fe3c77e7dc</guid>
				<title>Iram Parkar posted an update: Dear EMGS, 
My university has given me 2-3 days to make it to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719432/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 03:47:32 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear EMGS,<br />
My university has given me 2-3 days to make it to Malaysia to join the current intake or asked me to join the next intake which is 6 months away and that will cause a gap in my academics, I kindly request you to liaise with the immigration department to recieve my eVal soon so I can make it for this semester without it affecting my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719432"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719432/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e6a82db650392ea16e0dd36b3653b47</guid>
				<title>Iram Parkar posted an update: Dear EMGS,
I am truly grateful for all your support and for [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719352/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:19:20 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear EMGS,<br />
I am truly grateful for all your support and for handling my application throughout this process.<br />
As my application is currently with the Immigration Department, I kindly request you to please follow up with them once again and, if possible, request them to expedite my VAL. I really need to travel to Malaysia as soon as possible as my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719352"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719352/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90121d4795f720a9cbee2a91f304b0d4</guid>
				<title>Iram Parkar posted an update: Dear EMGS,
My application has now progressed to 35%, but I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719327/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 06:29:10 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear EMGS,<br />
My application has now progressed to 35%, but I urgently need your assistance in expediting the remaining process. I sincerely request you to please ask the Immigration Department to expedite my application.<br />
My classes have already commenced, and 5 October is the final date I have been advised to reach Malaysia. I am extremely concerned&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719327"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719327/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eab4dd6c429259524d41e05dba614f10</guid>
				<title>Iram Parkar posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719257/#acomment-719325</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 06:24:39 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Mariyam,<br />
have you received your VAL?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/amaanyadill/" rel="nofollow ugc">Amaany Adill</a> posted an update Dear emgs officer, 

I have left frequent messages and emails requesting for my visa to get expedited as my academic year has started. 

Please see to that my request gets processed [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1db35e789cf8a9e50ec2a3bf5097e0db</guid>
				<title>Iram Parkar became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/718148/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 08:44:48 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>