<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | 文琪 徐 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/efe6bfba330b3e73d0441d9a243903f2/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/efe6bfba330b3e73d0441d9a243903f2/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for 文琪 徐.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47fa92d7a913fc92f2b28eccd5a7ea11</guid>
				<title>文琪 徐 posted an update: Dear Sir/madam

My name is Xu Wenqi.The school is INTI [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719629/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 17:57:05 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear Sir/madam</p>
<p>My name is Xu Wenqi.The school is INTI University in the Nilai district,Application Number：<br />
1 0 1 2 8 1 9 7 9<br />
My passport number: EN2416849.<br />
I am writing to follow up on my student pass renewal application.</p>
<p>I have submitted all required renewal documents around 40 days ago. However, my EMGS Hub dashboard remains unchanged and s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719629"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719629/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">175f1fd036361b3ed0785b0a76716948</guid>
				<title>文琪 徐 posted an update: Dear Sir/madam

My name is Xu Wenqi.
Application [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719628/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 17:54:54 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Dear Sir/madam</p>
<p>My name is Xu Wenqi.<br />
Application Number：101281979<br />
My passport number: EN2416849.</p>
<p>I am writing to follow up on my student pass renewal application.</p>
<p>I have submitted all required renewal documents around 40 days ago. However, my EMGS Hub dashboard remains unchanged and still displays the previous renewal page with no updates on m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719628"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719628/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">684ea8e4a54ec876f21b0c4364137174</guid>
				<title>文琪 徐 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719626/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 17:53:20 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>