<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | Afreen N | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/afreenn/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/afreenn/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Afreen N.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7e5f5c8064ed01787892acf59a7e785</guid>
				<title>Afreen N posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719379/#acomment-719410</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 02:16:04 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can you tell me whether it has changed ?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/ishrafaris/" rel="nofollow ugc">Ishra Faris</a> posted an update Subject: Urgent Request for Expedited Processing 
Dear Support Team,
I am writing to inquire about the status of my visa/application (Application Type: New), which has been stuck at 15% [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ea57db2c8ce80fb2e077cc841d3146d</guid>
				<title>Afreen N posted an update: As salamu alaikum,
Dear EMGS team,
I request you to kindly [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719409/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 02:11:23 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As salamu alaikum,<br />
Dear EMGS team,<br />
I request you to kindly check my visa application status. My eVAL Application No. is 700561041 and my passport number is AU896858. My twin sister and I need to travel to Malaysia together for studies, and her visa application can only be submitted after my visa process is completed. Therefore, I kindly request&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719409"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719409/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a60a21cf1a9123e84fd15c0e2bc028f</guid>
				<title>Afreen N became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719374/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 07:37:29 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>