<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>EMGS Hub | 954bf5f518b12e7db3e0008c5b1801f3 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/954bf5f518b12e7db3e0008c5b1801f3/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/954bf5f518b12e7db3e0008c5b1801f3/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for 954bf5f518b12e7db3e0008c5b1801f3.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 31 Jan 2027 09:20:25 +0800</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64e95dcbf27a7af257d97ab7b30fe2a8</guid>
				<title>954bf5f518b12e7db3e0008c5b1801f3 posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719621/#acomment-719623</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 09:16:31 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Full Name: BENNOUNA ISMAIL<br />
Passport Number: AR0713939<br />
EMGS Application Number: 101472030<br />
Case Reference: 3072304</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/members/954bf5f518b12e7db3e0008c5b1801f3/" rel="nofollow ugc">954bf5f518b12e7db3e0008c5b1801f3</a> posted an update I hope you are doing well.

My student visa application has been at 15% since 2 October 2026. On 6 October, EMGS requested two additional documents from Asia [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ac351c58186670d3c7156908a5e9bdf</guid>
				<title>954bf5f518b12e7db3e0008c5b1801f3 posted an update: I hope you are doing well.

My student visa application has [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719621/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 09:13:35 +0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I hope you are doing well.</p>
<p>My student visa application has been at 15% since 2 October 2026. On 6 October, EMGS requested two additional documents from Asia Pacific University (APU): a CGPA supporting letter and an updated Health Declaration Form.</p>
<p>Both requests are still marked as “Open”, despite being updated on 8 and 9 October.</p>
<p>I have alr&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-719621"><a href="https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719621/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ddf361f65b02aca99585da5dfb08d27c</guid>
				<title>954bf5f518b12e7db3e0008c5b1801f3 became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://hub.emgs.com.my/activity/p/719619/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 09:08:58 +0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>